February 1, 2010

"Study Tips" wiki for cpe802.pbwiki.com

NO QUIZ!!!

The quiz for this course falls on 16th March 2010, after the recess week and also after I hand in my FYP. Yay!

The general instruction has been posted by Professor:
Quiz:
  • 4 questions
  • long hand answers

Topics:

  • Philosophy of free and open source;
  • Understanding of PGP/GPG and how it works
  • FUD and related issues
I put here the Tips site from our homepage but am not sure if it helps. It has not been updated for 3 years.
http://cpe802tips.pbworks.com/


2 comments:

  1. it has not been updated, because it was already used in the quiz. Kinda hard to reuse it, don't you thnk?

    Harish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Harish,

    I agree we can't reuse those materials. So previously there was a quiz but now it becomes a project?

    May I ask why did you change? I personally like doing projects because then you can directly apply what you are learning into your areas of interest/concern.

    Best,
    Trang

    ReplyDelete